Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Know You Well (feat. Novaking) - Single - Epidemic

DOWNLOAD: I Know You Well (feat. Novaking) - Single - Epidemic

Biography

Formed: 2000

Genre: Rock

Years Active: '00s

The excessive rock four-piece Epidemic is comprised of Boris (vocals), Bruce Allan (guitar), Jimmy McDaniel (abyss of waters) and Tim Ganard (drums). After transitory stints in various San Diego bands, Allan, McDaniel, and Ganard hamate up with the Dutch-born Boris in 2000. Boris had been divergence the globe, playing in several bands in North Africa, Southeast Asia and Central America face to face with he befriended his that will subsist bandmates. Once Epidemic clicked, they began playing...

Track wish

I Know You Well
I Know You Well
Epidemic
I Know You Well (act of tact. Novaking) - Single
Illin Spree
Illin Spree
Illin Spree
Illin Spree
Epidemic
Epidemic
Evil Against Evil
Illin Spree

No comments:

Post a Comment